May 30, 2013

En-flower-ed



I found a new cosmetic line called "Flower", which was created by Drew Barrymore.  The beauty line is sold exclusively at Wal-Mart and prides itself in being an affordable line with luxury cosmetic ingredients.  All products are made in the USA and are NOT tested on animals, which I appreciate and respect.  Flower cosmetics has no advertising, which is probably why you haven't heard of it.  The reason why they haven't done any advertising is to keep cost of their products low, which benefits you and me. (Thumbs up)  I heard about Flower cosmetics via YouTube from one of my favorite YouTube gurus, DulceCandy.  After I watched her blog, I decided to search this product line.    One of the things that sold me right away was that the foundation was paraben free.  Jackpot!!!!  There are not many foundations or cosmetic products for that matter that are paraben free.

One of the best things about YouTube is that you can search any product and there are several beauty gurus who give you honest first impressions and reviews of each product.  After seeing that most products were loved, I decided I had to go out and try it out - and that's exactly what I did.

I'm not the biggest fan of Walmart.  It's because almost every Walmart that I've been to is messy and the customer service, in my opinion, is always mediocre or just plain horrible.  I have a Walmart close to my home, so I went there, and just as expected, the selection was scarce, only because customers had opened several of the products to test on their hand and put back.  Everything was in the wrong place and several items were sold out or used and tossed back.  I went in with the desire to purchase the foundation stick, which is referred to as the Skin Cognito.  They were out of my shade, so I opted for the liquid foundation, which to my surprise was a good size and had a pump.  I snagged two lip colors, one lip butter and one creme blush.

Overall I'm satisfied with the products.  I can see myself using the foundation daily and I loved the lip butter and lip sticks.  I will probably purchase other products to test them out and see how well I like them.

I was trying to upload some pictures of the products, but my iPad is acting up.  If you are interested in learning more about these products, visit Flower Beauty's website at FLOWER BEAUTY COSMETICS or you can visit one of the following YouTube guru videos.  Enjoy!  And if you happen to purchase, I'd love to hear your feedback.

DULCE CANDY

LOLLYDOLLY







No comments:

Post a Comment