Jul 8, 2013

Sunday Funday

Sunday has officially become my FAVORITE day of the week!  My Sundays consist of waking up early attending church, going out to eat after church and getting ready for the week. One of my favorite shows on the OWN network, Super Soul Sunday, comes on every Sunday.  

The purpose to this show is to "nourish your mind, body and spirit every Sunday. Super Soul Sunday features
interviews with the top spiritual leaders of the world. It is inspiring in many levels and definitely a show like no other on TV. 

As you know I love Oprah and I love that she has has used her platform to help others.  I have included some clips of my favorite episodes of Super Soul Sunday.  If you haven't caught this show on TV, I highly recommend.  

It is truly food for the soul. 









On another note, I just wanted to brag on my daughter's awesomeness.  She placed 2nd place in her first ever 1K.  She competed with children in ages 2-7 and came in 2nd Place in the Female category.  


No comments:

Post a Comment