Apr 8, 2013

Motivational Monday


Most people think Monday and immediately get negative thoughts.  It’s always the same negative mentality that is posted every Monday on Facebook.  “Here we go again.  I wish it were Friday.  Weekend goes by too soon.  Back to work.  I don’t want to go to work.  Mondays suck.”  I use to be stuck in that same mentality.  Now, especially after reading Everyday a Friday, I look at Mondays totally different.  It’s almost like a new beginning.  You get to start another week.  You get to go to work.  You get a fresh new start.

Here is a snippet from Joel Osteen’s book, Everyday a Friday – which I hope will get you motivated for the week. (If you click on the picture it will enlarge the image.)


Happy Monday!!!

5 comments:

  1. When I see those posts, Joel Osteen always comes to mind. Treat everyday as if it were a Friday. You said it great. "A new fresh start, a new begining".

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great way to look at Monday's...I had never heard it put that way...my Mondays are my Sundays so I'll be honest I love Mondays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed my Monday after reading this! Thanks, VM!!!

    ReplyDelete