Apr 22, 2013

The Magical Way Out of Negativity

Day 7

I'm sure you have come across someone who is just negative.  No matter what happens, they always have something negative to say.  I've come across some people like that and I can tell you this, they are soooo annoying.  When I read this chapter last year, I thought I was pretty positive, but when I decided to watch what I say, I found myself speaking negativity without realizing it.

Taking things for granted results in complaining, negative thoughts and words.  When you complain, you actually attract more things to complain about.  If you complain about the weather, traffic, your boss, your spouse, your family, a friend, a stranger, waiting in lines, bills, the economy, the cost of something, or the service of a company, you are not being grateful and you are pushing your dream life further away with every complaint.

Today's task consists of picking one problem or negative situation in your life that you most want to resolve.  Take this situation and write 10 ten things you are grateful for about this negative situation.  At the end of the list, write Thank you, thank you, thank you for the perfect resolution.  Along with this task, just for today, see if you can get through the day without speaking any kind of negativity.

Don't forget to write 10 blessings of the day and to practice the magic rock.

1 comment:

  1. Today had been a trying day for me....but I've tried to stay positive...I'll get on my task.

    ReplyDelete