Apr 1, 2013

Fashion & Beauty Blogs

One of my passions is fashion and beauty.  

A few years ago (about 3 years ago to be exact) I came across the YouTube beauty guru world.  I learned how to do a sock bun, smoky eye, I received advice for skin and hair, product reviews and of course fashion inspiration.  In those three years, the YouTube beauty vlogging/how to video world has grown immensely. 

I love that I can search any product and get honest reviews.  This has helped me purchase awesome products and saved me money from buying products that were just  not worth it.

If you haven’t tried visiting the You Tube world, I would say give it a chance.  There are quite a few people that I follow, so if you are interested in visiting who I like to see – check my list below for fashion bloggers and You Tube beauty gurus who I enjoy.


Blogs I like to follow:

DulceCandy – www.DulceCandy.com 



Nany’s Klozet - http://www.nanysklozet.com/

KTR Collection - http://ktrstyle.com/


Youtubers I follow:



No comments:

Post a Comment