Apr 30, 2013

Just For Fun

13 : Personal Tag Questions

1. What do you order at Starbucks? Most of you know this already. I'm a big Chai freak. Most of the time I'll just order a Tall Nonfat Chai Latte. During the winter I love getting all their seasonal stuff: Peppermint Mocha is my favorite. During the fall I always get the Pumpkin Spice. :)

2. What's one thing in your closet that you cannot live without? This is hard to narrow down. I would probably say my collection of blazers. It always spices up any outfit - dressy or casual.

3. What's one thing that most people probably wouldn't know about you? When I was little I was determined I was going to be a singer. My parents bought me a karaoke machine and they also bought me a microphone stand at Traders Village. I would pretend I was putting on a concert and sing my heart out. I would also have to say that I have NO singing skills at all. That dream went no where rather quickly. My biggest inspiration was Selena and I wanted to sing and dance just like her. I would study the way she sang, her moves and I would play her music and do a whole "show" to it. I have a copy of Selena's last concert at the Houston Astrodome and I always tell Chris, "One day, when I'm drunk enough, I'll put it on and do the entire concert." I know every word, every hand movement and every dance move. Word.

4. Name one thing that you want to do before you die. Fulfill God's purpose for my life.

5. What's one food that you cannot live without? Chicken! That's pretty much all I eat. I try to avoid red meat as much as possible.

6. What quote/phrase do you live your life by? "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." - This is always my go to - especially during my runs when I feel like I can't go on.

7. Who is your biggest inspiration? God, my parents, my brother and Oprah

8. What's your number one most listened to song on iTunes? I really don't use iTunes anymore. I'm all about Spotify. Currently my favorite song is Punching in a Dream by The Naked and the Famous. I also can't get enough of Selena Gomez's new song, "Come and Get it". lol

9. What kind of style would you define yourself as having? I hate to pinpoint myself to just one style because I stay open to creating my own looks, following trends, classic, sleek, adventurous. It just depends on the occasion and my mood. I'm open to any look.

10. Favorite number 25

11. Two hobbies: Blogging Fitness (running and yoga) and can I add reading and shopping in there?

12. Two pet peeves: I absolutely hate when people smack when they eat. Drives me insane. It also bugs me when people chew gum loudly and pop their gum over and over. Grrrrrr!

13. Guilty Pleasure: Key lime pie from Big Shucks - so freakin' good!

1 comment:

  1. 1) white chocolate mocha frapp...I also like the chai tea during the winter months and the ginger cream cheese bread they had over Christmas
    2) my collar button up shirts, any color, they can be dressed up or down
    3) haha..my mom had me late in life so I grew up listening to oldies. Once a week I would "put on a show" for her. My favorite song was " under the board walk". She likes to rehash during family events :/
    4) guide my children to have successful careers, know they are living right and good
    5) Beans- yes I'm a beaner :)
    6) there are a few but mainly, through God all things are possible
    7) God/Jesus, my mom, my children and successful, intelligent women
    8) hardest question by far, so many but I like to listen to that song "not over you", by Gavin degraw
    9) I agree it just depends on the day/mood/ time
    10) 2425
    11) finding new ways to improve in my craft, hair ....and now reading/ trying to stay fit
    12) rude people and Debbie downer people ....who walk around with negative energy all over them
    13) fat straws or nothin' bundt cakes

    ReplyDelete